Chup is a well-made, intelligent movie by R Balki. It’s a thriller movie and showcases on a serial killer who targets film critics.
The first half of the movie focuses on the investigation of the various murders and also on the romance between Dulqeer Salmaan and Shreya. R Balki has paid a wonderful tribute to The Legendary Actor/ Director Guru Dutt. He has retained some of the original songs like “Jaane Kya Toone Kahi” , “Ye Duniya Agar Mil Bhi Jaaye Tho Kya Hai”, “Bichde Sabhi Baari Baari”, “Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam” and “Sar Jo Tera Chakraye” from Guru Dutt movies like Pyassa and Kaagaz Ke Phool. Also the background music of the movie has been an highlight and here also the filmmaker Balki has the retained the original music score by Sd Burman in major part of the movie. The director has revealed the identity of the serial killer in the first half itself which makes the movie very predictable. Some scenes are ruthless and hard to watch as an audience in the first half. The second half focuses on the investigation part and how the police carry out the overall investigation and interrogation in identifying the serial killer. The climax is a very predictable one and reveals the reason behind these murders by the serial killer.
Talking about the performances , Sunny Deol is absolutely wonderful as an Inspector General and has played the role of the inspector beautifully. Normally people watch Sunny as an action hero but here he has a portrayed his role wonderfully. Dulqeer Salmaan is a florist and his acting performance is very natural and his expressions standout. Shreya as a young film critic is wonderful and superb in her performance. At times she reminds us of Waheeda Rehman but overall she acted brilliantly. There is a small cameo by Amitabh Bachchan too in the movie where he talks about his movie and also the filmmaker R Balki has wished Amitabh Bachchan in advance for his 80th Birth Anniversary which falls this year. Other actors like Saranya Ponwannan, Pooja Bhatt, Rajeev Ravindranathan etc too have played their roles brilliantly.
Talking about the director R Balki. This movie’s story is original, that’s what makes this movie a classic like Guru Dutt’s Kaagaz Ke Phool. It’s a well adapted movie and beautifully crafted. The screenplay could have been much better as some of the scenes in the first half are cut in between , there should have been long shot scenes and the continuity shrinks. R Balki has also indirectly revealed the importance of our film critics and also how some classic movies were destroyed because of negative reviews.
About this movie, i wish the screenplay was written in a better way and they shouldn’t have revealed the identity of the serial killer in the first half, else the movie would have been much better and an edge-of-the-seat thriller.
Overall, a classic movie and easily one of the finest Bollywood movie made in this year
My rating for this movie is 3 stars and an extra 0.5 stars for paying tribute to Guru Dutt cinemas.
SHAILENDRA WITH UNSUNG COMPOSERS –(NINU MAJUMDAR) ::
Wanted to share an interesting article on the songs of Bhai Saheb(1954)…I personally like this soundtrack very much….
‘Aaye Ho Akele Jaoge Akele, Shaam Dhale Uth Jaayenge Ye Mele’.
When we look at these lines, we can imagine a picture in our mind what Shailendra must have thought before writing these lines..Imagine we are travellers and we don’t know where is our destination and where we are about to move..We all have come alone in this globe and when we leave this world, again we will be alone..Life will be totally blank, only our soul will remain in this world..Our face and body will be like a ‘Kora Safa’..This is what Shailendra says..
We all are aware of Shailendra’s association with Shankar Jaikishan, Salil Choudhary and SD Burman..But, Shailendra was associated with many other composers too..With some composers, he penned only for one or two movies and with some composers just 1 song..But, even that tiny association has a huge impact atleast on me..
The above lines which I quoted is from the movie ‘Bhai Saheb’..The movie had 10 songs in all, but only 8 songs are available as the other 2 songs were not released in any record..I personally rate this soundtrack as not only one of the all time best of Shailendra, but top 10 soundtrack in hindi movies..The composer of this movie is Ninu Majumdar..This was the last movie for which he composed music and his only movie with Shailendra..
In this movie, CH Atma himself played the lead role. CH Atma was also very closely associated with Shailendra..Before this movie, he sang 2 beautiful songs penned by Shailendra from Nagina, ‘Ek Sitara Hai Aakash Mein’ and ‘Roun Mein Sagar Ke Kinare’.
CH Atma in his Jaimala Program which was aired in 1970, played ‘Roun Mein Sagar Ke Kinare’, ‘Dost Dost Na Raha’ and ‘Koi Lauta De Mere Beete Hue Din’ which were his 3 most favorite songs of Shailendra…
Talking about the movie ‘Bhai Saheb’, through this movie CH Atma associated with Ninu Majumdar…This movie was produced by Pancholi Productions..Because of this movie, many other things happened..First time, Ninu Majumdar associated with Shailendra and after this movie, Ninu Majumdar married Kumudi Munshi who the lead female playback singer for Bhai Saheb along with CH Atma..Apart from this, Ninu Majumdar also sang 1 song and Lata too sang 2 songs in this movie…This was the first time Lata associated with Ninu Majumdar and these are the only 2 songs which she ever sang for him..Unfortunately, the 2 songs were not released in the record.
The songs of this movie were not that popular apart from some of them which were played often in Radio Ceylon..An amazing soundtrack to say the least mainly due to the quality of lyrics penned by Shailendra…
Quoting some of my favorite verses in this movie–
First speaking about the song ‘Raat Phagun Ki Chand Poonam Ka’, CH Atma has soulfully rendered it taking the song to another level, fabulously composed by Ninu Majumdar..Another specality of this soundtrack is that minimal orchestration was used by Ninu Majumdar which is a trend of every CH Atma song since his voice requires only mininal orchestration..CH Atma always rated KL Saigal as his ‘Guru’ and in his intital days, he used to sing like Saigal..
Shailendra says ‘Tod Gagan Ke Taare Laun, In Taaro Ka Haar Banau, Jab Mala Pehnau Piya Ko, Khud Mala Ban Jau’..Comparing the stars with a Garland and then himself becoming a garland..What an imagination Shailendra has…
Here is the song:-
Another favorite is ‘Duniya Tere Rang Nirale’, where Shailendra gives us the message in this world, people change their colour in no-time. When there is money, power and bank balance, we will see flock of people coming towards us and when all these things are lost, we become all alone..During the time of happiness, many will come in our path and when the same person is sad, no-one will come towards us and even if someone tries to console us, they are just trying to have fun with us..Shailendra describes such people as ‘Dasnewale Kaale’..CH Atma has once again beautifully rendered it and an apt composition by Ninu Majumdar…
Here is the song:-
The next song is ‘Nazar Ne Keh Diya Afsana Mere Pyaar Ka’..Shailendra has used number of Urdu words in this song like ‘Raaz-E-Ishq’, ‘Izhar’, ‘Karar’, ‘Aitbaar’, ‘Sabr’, etc..This song is composed by Ninu Majumdar using a fast rhythm compared to other songs of this movie…But, a lovely number and so is the rendition by CH Atma..
‘Jabse Hua Hai Tera Ishaara, Bas Mein Nahi Hai Dil Bhi Hamara, Kasam Gayi Karaar Toot Gaya, Khuda Ka Aitbaar Toot Gaya, Sabr Toot Gaya, Bahar Boli Ye Mauka Nahi Inkaar Ka’.
Here is the song:-
Shailendra showed his command over Urdu language again in the song ‘Naghma-E-Dil Suna’..This song starts with a beaitiful couplet ‘Dil Ki Lagi Khel Nahi, Dil Ka Lagana Hai Bura, Tauba Karli Ke Sholo Se Nahi Khelunga’..Shailendra penned many Urdu words in this song like ‘Mausam-E-Bahar’, ‘Rabab’, Shabab’, etc…Another excellent song rendered beautifully by CH Atma and Kumudi Munshi…Superbly composed by Ninu Majumdar..The most interesting thing in this song is that CH Atma has only sung the couplet, rest of the entire song is rendered by Kumudi Munshi with female chorus singers…What a beauty of a song…Such songs can only be created in heaven…
Here is the song:-
The next song is ‘Girta Hai Gar Andhera’..Soulful rendition by CH Atma and touching lyrics penned by Shailendra…But, the speciality of this song is the way Ninu Majumdar has used 2 tunes in this song…The tune changes after the 1st antra and the song goes to completely another level, what a wonderful number…When the antra ‘Ye Sitare Jal Ke Bhi Khush Hai Raat Ke Angarey’ starts, the tune varies…
‘Man More Haye Tu Kahe Gabraye, Kahe Tu Dare Kahe Nindiya Na Aaye, Rakh Tu Sambhal Ke Dil Ki Ye Daulat, Aasuo Ki Moti Kahe Ko Gabraye’..
Here is the song:-
The next song is ‘Raaton Ko Chori Chori, Sapno Mein Aana Chodo’..SH Bihari got inspired from these lines and penned the song ‘Raaton Ko Chori Chori, Bole Mora Kangana’ for the movie Mohabbat Zindagi Hai years later…This particular song has 2 versions..The 1st version starts with a couplet ‘Hazar Rang Hai Teri Haseen Aankhon Mein, Hamse Bharti Nahi Tasveer Apne Khawbon Ki’..In this version, Ninu Majumdar too sings few lines along with CH Atma and Kumudi Munshi..I liked the second version of the song which is sung by CH Atma and Kumudi Munshi, especially these lines–
‘Jaldi Dikhana, Chupna Chupana, Isi Mein Hai Lagi Ka Maza, Hai Badi Pyaari Ye Pyar Nikla, Dil Ko Tadpane Mein Aata Hai Maza, Dil Lagane Ki Mili Hai Ye Sazaa, Jaante Hain Phir Bhi Woh Anjaan Hai, Ek Dil Mein Saikdon Toofan Hai.
Here is the song:-
Shailendra has given the message when you love somebody be careful and do not give stress to it..There are number of waves dancing in the heart..When we love somebody and when we fight later in our life, even that person will be a stranger for us…That’s why whatever we do in life, one has to be very careful while taking every step forward…
The next song is ‘Manzil To Hai Badi Door’…The song starts with ‘Oonchi-Neechi Dagar Jeevan Ki, Pyare Sambhal Ke Chalna Manzil To Hai Badi Door’…As every coin has 2 sides, in life too there is sometimes happiness and sometimes sadness…To reach our destination, we have to cross all the paths carefully..There may be many persons we will come across who will try to spoil our plans and will give us wrong advice so that we will turn back…If we take their advice and listen to them, we will become their victim..So, we have the right to choose the correct path and walk along with that and take our decisions with our own ability or by asking a person who really cares for us…
Here is the song:-
This song is one of the finest rendered by CH Atma, heart-touching lyrics by Shailendra and an immortal composition by Ninu Majumdar…
In the song, ‘Aankhon Aankhon Se Jataya Dil Ka Dard’ which was rendered by Lata Mangeshkar, Shailendra has penned the line, ‘Ambuva Ki Daali-Daali Kya Gaaye Koyal Kaali’. Shailendra has penned the same reference in the songs, ‘Dharti Kahe Pukar Ke’ from the movie Do Bheega Zameen & Also in ‘Preet Nibhani Balma Tum Kya Jano’ from the movie Sanskar. Shailendra, in this song has beautifully captured the essence of true love or love at first sight and the girl wants to hide about her love with her friends but her friends keep asking her. Look at the below antra,
‘Ghadi Ghadi Mose Pooche Sang Saheliyan, Bujhega Kaun Tere Dil Ki Paheliyan, Naam Ye Batau Kaise, Raaz Ye Chupau Kaise, Samaj Na Paaya Balma Bedardi’
Sometimes it happens what we dream during the night time, becomes a kind of day-dreaming & we sit all alone wondering is it happening in reality or is it a dream. Shailendra has penned these thoughts so beautifully in the below verse:-
‘Baitu Akele Mein Tho Dil Gabraye Re, Raaton Ka Sapna Din Mein Aake Sataye Re, Unse Mein Kyon Sharmau- Kahe Ankiyan Churau, Samaj Na Paaya Balma Bedardi’
Now, Lets talk about the next Lata song- ‘Chaman Jal Raha Hai Luta Aashiyan’.
Shailendra writes, ‘Mili Hai Dil Ko Dard, Par Mili Nahi Zubaan, Kahe Tho Kaise Apne Ranj-O-Gham Ki Dastaan’.
‘Ranj-O-Gham’ is a favorite word of Shailendra. He has used the same word in many other songs like ‘Ja Ja Ja Re Ja Re Ja’ from Naya Ghar, Zameen Bhi Chup Hai from Mashkooka, Dil Ka Haal Sune Dilwala from Shree 420 & Jeenewale O Matwale from Sanskaar. Shailendra also expresses that you believe or not, but life is for you or dances for you. How beautifully Shailendra has expressed this thought in the below verse,
‘Tu Maane Ya Na Maane Zindagi Tujhi Se Hai, Bujhi Shama Magar Roshani Tujhi Se’.
Shailendra has expressed similar thought in the song, ‘Tu Maane Ya Na Maane, Balam Anjaane, Bedard Tere Liye Naache Meri Zindagi’ from the movie Kismat Ka Khel. Mukhda line which Shailendra has penned, ‘Chaman Jal Raha Hai, Luta Aashiyan’. He has also expressed similar thought in the song, ‘Gulshan Mein Jal Raha Hai, Ulfat Ka Aashiyan’ from the movie Shikast.
The song creates lots of pathos too where Shailendra references something like, ‘Tu Pher Le Nazar Magar Hai Iltija Yahi, Mita De Tu Apne Haath Se Apna Ye Jahan’. Shailendra writes similar line in the song, ‘Teri Yaad Dil Se, Bulane Chala Hoon, Ke Khud Apni Hasti Mitane Chala Hoon’ from the Movie Hariyali Aur Rasta. The urdu word, ‘Iltija’ is another favorite of Shailendra and he has penned this word in many other songs like, ‘Dua Kar Gham-E-Dil’ from Anarkali, ‘Naam Mera Nimmo’ from Sapan Suhane & ‘Jadoo Bura Bangal Ka’ from Chandni Chowk.
Overall Bhai Saheb, is one of the best of all time..Each and every song is the best of the best…
Few days back I was walking in the road around 8-30 pm and the road was empty..I suddenly turned back and could not see anyone and no one was there in front too…I was alone when a person came from back who was fully drunk and started murmuring as he was not in his sense…But, I ignored him and walked the other way.. At that time, these lines came to my mind–
‘Soone Safar Mein Lakho Chor Milenge Tohe, Karni Karenge Zaroor, Dharam Karam Ki Joli, Kahan Pe Ganwai Tune, Poochenge Tere Huzoor’..
Remembering Shailendra. A poet full of life & who defined what is life in a simplistic way which common man could easily relate.
Sharing an interesting article on ‘Hemant Kumar–Shailendra’ association and the gems they created together–
Hemant Kumar had such a velvet voice texture and when he started singing in that voice, he became a household voice. He could easily rotate and change his voice from high pitch to low pitch. Since he worked as the assistants of Kamal Dasgupta and Pt. Amarnath in the 40’s, he developed a great amount of knowledge abt music direction too. He met Shailendra first in the IPTA where they all were associated. After coming to Mumbai, his first debut venture for he composed music was Anand Math(1952) in which Shailendra penned 3 beautiful songs. All the 3 songs became widely popular. Since Hemant Da’s most favorite singer was Geeta Dutt, he gave all the 3 songs to her. Starting from ‘Naino Mein Saawan’.. This song rendered by Geeta Dutt and Hemant Kumar has always been close to my heart..Both of them have excelled themselves and rendered the song beautifully…This movie gave a big break to Pradeep Kumar as well as Music Composer Ravi who was the assistant to Hemant Kumar in this movie… Geeta Dutt’s voice modulation is spectacular in this song…When Geeta Roy sang for Geeta Bali, the song always had something special to look forward to.. Shailendra ji has wonderfully written the lyrics…Only he can write this line..”Phir Se Mile Do Bichade Sitare, Mile Apne Chanda Se Bichade Chakori”.. In the last interludes, the entire situation of the song has changed…Listen the way Geeta Dutt sings “WOH Toofan”…We feel as if God has heard her voice and god is also weeping…She starts with high notes and ends with low notes as if the Toofan has come and gone in a splash of a second..
Here is the song:-
Then, this movie had another wonderful song, ‘Kaise Rokoge Aise Toofan Ko’ which is rendered by Talat Mahmood and Geeta Dutt. The way Geeta ji sings the alaaps is superb…No-one can sing the song the way they have both have sung the song…The violins and the flute played played in the interludes define the symbolity of how difficult is to stop the wind…Shailendra ji’s lyrics is the best in this song…This song has full of questions by Shailendra ji which no one can answer..
”Apne man ko manaoge kaise, aag faili bhujaoge kaise Apne man ko manaoge kaise, aag faili bhujaoge kaise Jiska koi nahi hai kinara, jiska koi nahi hai kinara Aisa sagar sukhoge kaise, aisa sagar sukhoge kaise Kaise bandhoge aasman ko, kaise bandhoge is aasman ko..
Here is the song:-
The third song, a beautiful solo by Geeta Dutt, ‘Aa Re Bhanware Aa’.Geeta ji has again excelled in this song and sung it beautifully…The miraculous way in she has sung is simply excellent…Listen the way she has sung the humming in the preludes, gifting us a piece of joy to cherish our whole life..One of the finest song ever.
Here is the song:-
Simply Hemant Kumar was at his very best in this movie. After that, he never looked back.
Hemant Kumar started his association with Shankar Jaikishan for the first time in Shikast. Shailendra uniquely distinguished between the upper class and lower class people beautifully in his songs. How the people who are rich treat the poor people as their slaves, never give importance to them, make them move from one place to another for their work, develop fights amongst themselves. This line by Shailendra in this song defines it,
‘Hum kathputli kath ke Hame tu nacha nachaye Onche asan baith ke apna dil bahlaye’..
Here is the song:-
Hemant Kumar has done proper justice to this song with his unique voice modulation. Shailendra has expressed similar thought in the song, ‘Badlegi Yeh Duniya Ek Din Badlegi’, where he has named the leaders as ‘Oonche Aasan Baith Ke’, how they never understand the importance of freedom fighters.
In this song, the upper class people treat the poor people as their slaves and in that song ‘Badlegi Yeh Duniya’, the leaders whom they themselves think as the kings never give importance to the freedom fighters and never understand how much pain they are taking by fighting day and night in the border against the enemies who try to destroy our motherland.
Another song of Hemant Kumar is the devotional, ‘Shivji Bihane Chale’ from Munimji(1955) where Shailendra has described the entire festival of Shiv-Jayanti in a systemantic manner. Excellently composed by SD Burman. One cannot imagine this song in any other voice other than Hemant Da, who has properly justified the song with his voice.
Here is the song:-
My most favorite song of Hemant Da is ‘Oonch Neech Ka Bhed Bulakar’, from Hum Bhi Insaan Hain again Shailendra has given a message to us to forget between our status and we all are one and not different with each other.
Here is the song:-
We have the habit of visiting astrologers and some pandits quite often. Many times they give us a wrong signal. Can we score marks in the exams, just be praying and without studying? Can anybody’s life change just by visiting and lending money to the astrologer? How can they predict our future? These all are fake beliefs and we humans are the biggest fools because we believe such people. They are simply ‘Ponga’ Pandits and can never change the life of anyone. Shailendra has described such people as if they are insulting themselves. Sometimes, for a third person we fight with our own family members, misunderstanding them. This is simply because the third person is jealous of us and trying to create something so that we destroy our life ourselves. But, we should have a capability and if not, we should inject it and distance ourselves from such people.
This antra descibes this thought of Shailendra–
”Ganga jamuna khub nahaye Man ki kayi dho na sake Dunia bhar ke dost bane Ghar me bhai ke ho na sake Karo na ab khud ka apman Jag me sab jan ek saman”
No one can change just by praying. We should pray to God, but first do your duty properly and then we can do whatever we want. First and foremost thing, is to complete our regular task properly because ‘Work is Worship’. As Gautam Buddha quotes, ‘Fullfilling our daily duties is like fulfilling the wishes of God’. Some Sadhus and Pandits call themself God just for money and they give us a thoughtful belief to trust them and we trust such people and later we realize how big mistake we have commited. So, better to stay away from such ‘fake’ people. There is a God within us and in every soul, God stays. As long as we are honest to ourself and never indulge in anti-social and criminal actvities.
‘Ram Naam Ko Japnewalo, Ram Ke Gun Ko Bhi Apnao, Sab Ke Beetar Hai Bhagwan’
Hemant Kumar has used mininal orchestration in this song, just the flute and the mandolin. One of Hemant Da’s finest creations.
Another 2 songs of Hemant Da that I like a lot are ‘Rahi Tu Mat Ruk Jaana’and ‘Chalti Hai Zindagi Ki Dagar’, both the songs composed by Kishore Kumar.
But, the best part of both these songs is the lyrics penned by Shailendra which invokes a deep place in the heart. By listening these songs, We can feel the pain that Shailendra must have undergone after the making of Teesri Kasam.
There was a distant relative of mine. During his young days, he was very rich and used to help his brothers and other relatives whenever they needed of him. Realizing that, he has so much money, his own brother’s son decided to take advantage of him. One fine morning, after he went to his office, that fellow somehow broke his house and stole everything that was there in the house. When he came to his house in the evening, he was completely shocked. He filed a police complaint, went to his brother for help, but everyone turned him down and he could not do anything to get back his valubles. After few months, he started feeling lonely, and went to an old village in Kerala to spend rest of his life. No-one lived there in that village, that was the only option he had and could fulfill his basic needs in that house by the pension that he got. A person who was so rich, and helped everyone who came to him became a victim of his own family members. that was destiny.
This antra by Shailendra in this song, ‘Rahi Tu Mat Ruk Jaana’, justifes that–
‘Hote hai mausam ke phere, Raaton ke sang hain savere, Jaake agar lauti hai saansein, Lautenge phir din tere
And this person once again started his field work in the village and now living happily there..Though he is alone, but still remembers those hay days when his own family members cheated him. Wherever there is darkness, someday a small ray of light will surely come to our background. ‘Jab Bhi Gira Gham Ka Andhera, Usne Kiya Ujiyara’..
Here is the song:-
And this song by Shailendra from Door Ka Rahi, can be rated among the best. Again, someday we will surely find our destination if we go on doing our work properly without looking back. Our symbol should be to never give up.
‘Chalati chali jaaye, zindagi ki dagar Kabhi khatm na ho, ye safar Manzil ki use, kuchh bhi na khabar Phir bhi chala jae, dur ka rahi’
But, Destiny had a different view and it took Shailendra away from us. But, these songs created by Hemant Da and Shailendra will remain with us forever.
As Tagore Quotes, ‘Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come’…
1) Jeet Hi Lenge Baazi Hum Tum (SHOLA AUR SHABNAM-1961) 2) Jaane Kya Dhoondti Rehti Hai (SHOLA AUR SHABNAM-1961) 3) Sanam Apni Palkon Pe (POOJA KE PHOOL-1964) 4) Gham Ki Raat Kate (MERA QASOOR KYA HAI-1964) 5) Main Nigahein Tere Chehre (AAP KI PARCHHAIYAN-1964) 6) Kabhi Ithla Ke Chalte Ho (AAP KI PARCHHAIYAN-1964) 7) Yehi Hai Tamanna Tere Dar Ke Saamne (AAP KI PARCHHAIYAN-1964) 8) Ek Matwala Aaj Chala Apni Manzil Ko (AAP KI PARCHHAIYAN-1964) 9) Tumhen Dil Se Chaha (CHAND AUR SURAJ-1965) 10) Aapko Pyar Chhupane Ki Buri Aadat Hai (NEELA AKASH-1965) 11) Tere Paas Aa Ke Mera Waqt Guzar (NEELA AKASH-1965) 12) Aakhri Geet Mohabbat Ka (NEELA AKASH-1965) 13) Mere Dil Se Aake Lipat Gayi (NEELA AKASH-1965) 14) Mujhe Dard-E-Dil Ka Pata Na Tha (AKASH DEEP-1965) 15) In Bahaaron Mein Akele Naa Phiro (MAMTA-1966) 16) Rahe Na Rahe Hum (MAMTA-1966) 17) Mere Dushman Tu Meri Dosti Ko Tarse (AAYE DIN BAHAR KE-1966) 18) Phoolon Se Mukde Wali (AAYE DIN BAHAR KE-1966) 19) Tumhari Mulaqat Se Mujhko Pata (MOHABBAT ZINDAGI HAI-1966) 20) Na Jaane Kyun Hamaare Dil Ko (MOHABBAT ZINDAGI HAI-1966) 21) Dil Ne Phir Yaad Kiya (DIL NE PHIR YAAD KIYA-1966) 22) Kaliyon Ne Ghoonghat Khole (DIL NE PHIR YAAD KIYA-1966) 23) Lo Chehra Surkh Sharab Hua (DIL NE PHIR YAAD KIYA-1966) 24) Main Suraj Hoon Tu Meri Kiran (DIL NE PHIR YAAD KIYA-1966) 25) Kaajal Wale Nain Mila Ke (DEVAR-1966) 26) Dil To Pehle Hi Se Madhosh (BAHAREIN PHIR BHI AAYENGI-1966) 27) Aap Ke Haseen Rukh (BAHAREIN PHIR BHI AAYENGI-1966) 28) Ek Haseen Shaam Ko (DULHAN EK RAAT KI-1966) 29) Zulfon Ko Aap Yun Na Sanwaara Karo (CHANDAN KA PALNA-1967) 30) Tumhe Dekha Hai Maine (CHANDAN KA PALNA-1967) 31) Kya Miliye Aise Logon Se (IZZAT-1968) 32) Ye Dil Tum Bin Kahin Lagta Nahin (IZZAT-1968) 33) Sar Par Lamba Top Leke Aayega (IZZAT-1968) 34) Shikar Karne Ko Aaye (SHIKAR-1968) 35) Na Ja Kahin Ab Na Ja (MERE HUMDUM MERE DOST-1968) 36) Chhalka Yeh Jaam Aaiye Aapki (MERE HUMDUM MERE DOST-1968) 37) Hui Shaam Unka Khayal Aa Gaya (MERE HUMDUM MERE DOST-1968) 38) Yakeen Kar Lo Mujhe Mohabbat (YAKEEN-1969) 39) Gar Tum Bhula Na Doge (YAKEEN-1969) 40) Baharon Ki Baraat Aa Gayi (YAKEEN-1969) 41) Main Kahin Kavi Na Ban Jaoon (PYAAR HI PYAAR-1969) 42) Tu Mera Main Teri Duniya Jale To Jale (PYAAR HI PYAAR-1969) 43) Dedo Pyar Lelo Pyar (PYAAR HI PYAAR-1969) 44) Dekha Hai Teri Ankhon Mein (PYAAR HI PYAAR-1969) 45) Bura Mat Suno Bura Mat Dekho (AAYA SAWAAN JHOOM KE-1969) 46) Saathiya Nahin Jaana Ke Jee Naa Lage (AAYA SAWAAN JHOOM KE-1969) 47) Majhi Chal O Majhi Chal (AAYA SAWAAN JHOOM KE-1969) 48) Aaya Saawan Jhoom Ke (AAYA SAWAAN JHOOM KE-1969) 49) Yeh Shama Toh Jali (AAYA SAWAAN JHOOM KE-1969) 50) Dil To Dil Hai (KAB KYON AUR KAHAN-1970) 51) Pyar Se Dil Bhar De (KAB KYON AUR KAHAN-1970) 52) Dil Achha Hai Achhi Hai Surat (TUM HASEEN MEIN JAWAN-1970) 53) Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai (TUM HASEEN MEIN JAWAN-1970) 54) Chehra Tera Allah Allah (TUM HASEEN MEIN JAWAN-1970) 55) Dil Kahe Ruk Ja Re Ruk Ja (MAN KI AANKEIN-1970) 56) Chala Bhi Aa Aaja Rasiya (MAN KI AANKEIN-1970) 57) Kya Tum Wohi Ho (MAN KI AANKEIN-1970) 58) Jhilmil Sitaron Ka Aangan Hoga (JEEVAN MRITHU-1970) 59) Mehbooba Teri Tasveer Kis Tarah (ISHQ PAR ZOR NAHI-1970) 60) Yeh Dil Deewana Hai (ISHQ PAR ZOR NAHI-1970) 61) Tu Itna Samajh Le Sanam (RAKHWALA-1971) 62) Tere Nain Mere Nain Dekhte Rahe (RAKHWALA-1971) 63) Yeh Kaisi Maine Madhur Madhur Si (RAKHWALA-1971) 64) Rahne Do Gile Shikwe (RAKHWALA-1971) 65) Kuchh Kehta Hai Yeh Sawan (MERA GAON MERA DESH-1971) 66) Aaj Gaa Lo Muskura Lo (HAPPY VERSION) (LALKAAR-1972) 67) Aaj Gaa Lo Muskura Lo (SAD VERSION) (LALKAAR-1972) 68) Zara Mudke To Dekh Kudiye (LALKAAR-1972) 69) Aaj Mausam Bada Beimaan Hai (LOAFER-1973) 70) Kaise Jeete Hain Bhala (DOST-1974) 71) Sone Ke Gehne Kyon Tu Ne Pehne (RESHAM KI DORI-1974) 72) Banda Parvar Main Kahan (POCKETMAAR-1974) 73) Na Tujhse Door Ja Sakoon (POCKETMAAR-1974) 74) Main Jat Yamla Pagla Deewana (PRATIGGYA-1975) 75) Uth Neend Se Mirziya Jaag Ja (PRATIGGYA-1975) 76) Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka (EK MAHAL HO SAPNON KA-1975) 77) Zindagi Guzaarne Ko Saathi Ek Chahiye (EK MAHAL HO SAPNON KA-1975) 78) Aaja Teri Yaad Aayi (CHARAS-1976) 79) Hye Ni Saadke Uton Haasa (KANKAN KE OHLE-1971) 80) Gaaoonga Nachoonga Hansoonga Rounga (MAA-1976) 81) Hatari Main Shikari (MAA-1976) 82) Mein Jungle Ka Raja (MAA-1976) 83) O Meri Mehbooba Mehbooba (DHARAM VEER-1977) 84) Arey Maine Tujhko Chaha (DHARAM VEER-1977) 85) Saat Ajoobe Iss Duniya Mein (DHARAM VEER-1977) 86) Bure Kaam Ka Bura Nateeja (CHACHA BATIJA-1977) 87) Tera Sheeshe Ka Saamaan (CHACHA BATIJA-1977) 88) Hey La La Jhoomo Zara (CHACHA BATIJA-1977) 89) Duniya Mein Paise Bina (PHANDEBAAZ-1978) 90) Bade Bade Logon Ke Yaar (PHANDEBAAZ-1978) 91) Mohabbat Mein Aji Kya (PHANDEBAAZ-1978) 92) Ek Patthar Dil Ko Main Dil De Baithi (DIL KA HEERA-1979) 93) Zindagi Ka Yun Zuban Par Naam (DIL KA HEERA-1979) 94) Chanda Mama Se Pyara Mere Mama (HAPPY VERSION) (KARTAVYA-1979) 95) Chanda Mama Se Pyara Mere Mama (SAD VERSION) (KARTAVYA-1979) 96) Duniya Jaye Bhaad Mein (KARTAVYA-1979) 97) Ladki Pasand Ki Mushkil Se Milti Hai (RAM BALRAM-1980) 98) Ek Rasta Do Rahi (RAM BALRAM-1980) 99) Balram Ne Bahut Samjhaya (RAM BALRAM-1980) 100) Sheher Mein Charcha Hai (AAS PAAS-1981) 101) Tu Kahin Aas Paas Hai Dost (AAS PAAS-1981) 102) Yeh Vaada Yeh Vaada Raha Dilruba (PROFESSOR PYARELAL-1981) 103) Kahaniyan Sunati Hai Pawan Aati Jaati (RAJPUT-1982) 104) Eid Ke Din Gale Mil Le Raja (TEESRI AANKH-1982) 105) Kya Jalwa Kya Nazara (TEESRI AANKH-1982) 106) Salaam Salaam Mein Aa Gaya (TEESRI AANKH-1982) 107) Mat Poochh Ke Kiske Aashiq Hain (MEHARBANI-1981) 108) Mujhe De Do (MEHARBANI-1981) 109) Nagan Sa Roop Hai Tera (BAGHAVAT-1982) 110) Mere Mehboob Tujhe Salaam (BAGHAVAT-1982) 111) Apne Dil Me Josh Hai (MERA DHARAM MERA KARAM-1987) 112) Azadi Aayi Bhi To Kya (THE GOLD MEDAL-1975) 113) Til Til La Dekha (Do Sher) 114) Jaane Kya Ho Jaye (AAINA-1974)
There are two songs with same mukhda used in two different movies, released in successive years.
The song is ‘Allah Khata Kya Hai Gareebon Ki Bata De’
This mukhda was first used in the movie Dil which released in 1946. It was rendered by Manna Dey, composed by Zafar Khursheed and penned by Shams Lakhnavi, Razihuddin and Arsh Haidari.
This song speaks about the difficulties which a poor person has to undergo in their lives. The song was made in pre-independence era and even today if we look at Covid-19. the lyrics relate to it and speaks huge volumes even in this century.
The same mukhda was again used in another movie Mehandi which was made in 1947. The song was sung by Imdad Hussain and Zeenat Begum, it was composed by Ghulam Haider and penned by Sagar Nizami.
Sagar Nizami got inspired from the song from Dil and used the same mukhda in this song. Though the antras are different for both the songs, but both the songs deliver a similar message about the hardships faced by the poor people.
In both the songs in the antra, the poet has written that poor people are always ignored by the richer section of the society and they never live happily. They work for us day and night, but rich people don’t care about their noble work and leave them wandering in terms of crisis. We saw the condition of the migrant workers during Covid-19. So many of them they went by walking or by cycling carrying their family with them and in this journey, many of them lost their precious lives. The poet in both the songs has compared their lives with boatman and the boat. The boatman is there in the boat, but the boatman is unable to take his boat to the shore or cross the river and boat is in the midstream. Its because this boat has got stuck in a huge wave, but no one is there to provide help. Poet has compared life of a poor with the wave. We cannot blame anyone for their miserable condition, but its our responsibility to help such people and be a part of thier happiness. During this time, God can save them with his blessings.
In the song from Dil, the lyrics goes in this way:-
‘Bedard Zamane Ne Kiya Humse Kinara,
Majhdhaar Mein Hai Naav Nahi Koi Sahara,
Ho Jaaye Zara Jo Teri Rehmat Ka Ishaara,
Toofan Mein Jo Beda Hai Use Paar Laga De’
In the song from Mehendi, Sagar Nizami is directly questioning God’s action:-
1) KITNA BADAL GAYA BHAGWAN (RAILWAY PLATFORM-1955)
2) ANDER NAGARI CHAUPAT RAJA (RAILWAY PLATFORM-1955)
3) NAUJAVANO BHARAT KI TAQDEER BANA DO (KUNDAN-1955)
4) YE BAHARON KE DIN HO (KUNDAN-1955)
5) NA MEIN BHAGWAN HOON (MOTHER INDIA-1957)
6) O GAADIWALE GAADI DHEERE (MOTHER INDIA-1957)
7) SAMBHAL AYE DIL TADPANE (SADHNA-1958)
8) MEIN HOON PAPA KHAN (POST BOX 999-1958)
9) CHAND SA MUKHDA KYON SHARMAYA (INSAAN JHAG UTHA-1959)
10) YE CHANDA ROOS KA (INSAAN JHAG UTHA-1959)
11) HUMNE SUNA THA EK HAI BHARAT (DIDI-1959)
12) BACHON TUM TAQDEER HO KAL KE HINDUSTAN KI (DIDI-1959)
13) CHALTE HI JANA JAHAN TAK (USNE KAHA THA-1960)
14) BALKATI SHARMATI AA JA (USNE KAHA THA-1960)
15) HUM JAN CHALEIN THO (HUM HINDUSTANI-1960)
16) O MERI BABY DOLL (EK PHOOL CHAAR KAANTE-1960)
17) PHOOLON SE DOSTI HAI (DUNIYA JHUKTI HAI-1960)
18) DUNIYA MEIN JO BAADSHAH HAI (DUNIYA JHUKTI HAI-1960)
19) MEIN KAUN HOON MEIN KAUN HOON (MEIN CHUP RAHUNGI-1962)
20) CHAND JAANE KAHAN KHO GAYA (MEIN CHUP RAHUNGI-1962)
21) KOI BATA DE DIL HAI KAHAN (MEIN CHUP RAHUNGI-1962)
22) AAG PAANI MEIN LAGI (JHOOLA-1962)
23) MUJHE GALE SE LAGA LO (AAJ AUR KAL-1963)
24) ITNI HASEEN ITNI JAWAN (AAJ AUR KAL-1963)
25) YE WADAIYAN YE FIZAYEIN (AAJ AUR KAL-1963)
26) TAQT NA HOGA TAAJ NA HOGA (AAJ AUR KAL-1963)
27) ZULF LEHRAI KOI MUJHSE POOCHE (YE RAATE HAIN PYAAR KE-1963)
28) YE KHAMOSHIYAN YE TANHAIYAN (YE RAATE HAIN PYAAR KE-1963)
29) TUM JIS PE NAZAR DAALO (YE RAATE HAIN PYAAR KE-1963)
30) ZINDAGI KE SAFAR MEIN (NARTAKI-1963)
31) ISHQ KI GARMI-E-JAZBAAT (GAZAL-1964)
32) RANG AUR NOOR KI BARAAT (GAZAL-1964)
33) DIL KHUSH HAI AAJ UNSE (GAZAL-1964)
34) MERE MEHBOOB KAHIN AUR MILA (GAZAL-1964)
35) MUJHE YE PHOOL NA DE (GAZAL-1964)
36) AAJ KAL MEIN DHAL GAYA (PART 1) (BETI BETE-1964)
37) AAJ KAL MEIN DHAL GAYA (PART 2) (BETI BETE-1964)
38) RADHIKE TUNE BANSURI CHURAYI (BETI BETE-1964)
39) NAINO WALI TERE NAINA (BETI BETE-1964)
40) AGAR TERI JALWA NUMAI (BETI BETE-1964)
41) PRABHU JI RAKHO LAAJ HAMARI (BETI BETE-1964)
42) TU HO KE BADA BAN JANA (KHANDAN-1965)
43) BADI DER BHAI NANDLALA (KHANDAN-1965)
44) NEEL GAGAN PAR UDTE BADAL (KHANDAN-1965)
45) O BALLO SOCH KE MELE JAANA (KHANDAN-1965)
46) AAPKE PEHLU MEIN AA KAR (MERA SAAYA-1966)
47) EHSAAN MERE DIL PE TUMHARA HAI DOSTO (GABAN-1966)
48) TUM BIN SAJAN BARSE NAYAN JAB JAB BADAL (GABAN-1966)
49) SOLAH SINGAAR KARKE AAYI JO SUHAG RAAT (GABAN-1966)
50) AAYEGA AAYEGA EK CHAIL CHABILA AAYEGA (MEHERBAAN-1967)
51) EK RAJA KI SUNLO KAHANI (PART 1) (MEHERBAAN-1967)
52) EK RAJA KI SUNLO KAHANI (PART 2) (MEHERBAAN-1967)
53) DIL MERA TUMHARI ADAEIN LE GAYI (GAURI-1968)
54) YAARON MERA SAATH NIBHAO (PYASI SHAAM-1969)
55) DUNIYA MEIN DILWALE HONGE HAZARON (PYASI SHAAM-1969)
56) AAWARA MAJHI JAAYEGA KAHAN (PYASI SHAAM-1969)
57) AAJ MERA HAAL NA POOCHO (MERI BHABHI-1969)
58) DUNIYA SE KITABON SE EK DIN MUSHKIL KA NAAM (JWALA-1969)
59) TERI AANKHON KE SIVA DUNIYA MEIN RAKHA (CHIRAG-1969)
60) JAB DEKH LIYA TO CHUPENGE KAHAN (CHIRAG-1969)
61) CHAND NIKLA BHI NAHI (BHAI BAHEN-1969)
62) DHEERE DHEERE MOHABBAT JAWAN HO GAYI (BHAI BAHEN-1969)
63) CHALI MERI DULHAN KI DOLI (DARPAN-1970)
64) EK TERA SUNDAR MUKHDA (BHAI BHAI-1970)
65) MERE MEHBOOB TERE DAM SE (BHAI BHAI-1970)
66) JIS KE SAR PAR TU SWAMI (MAN JEETE JAG JEET-1972)
67) KALE MENDE (MAN JEETE JAG JEET-1972)
68) MEIN TUJHSE MILNE AAYI (HEERA-1973)
69) TERE ISHQ KA MUJHPE HUA YE ASAR (NAGIN-1976)
70) TU JO NAHI KOI MERA (DARINDA-1977)
71) JO BOLE SO NIHAAL (SAT SRI AKAL-1977)
72) KAJRE KI KASAM GAJRE KI KASAM (RAM KASAM-1978)
73) JAAN SE PYARA LAGTA HAI (KALA AADMI-1978)
74) DHARTI GAAYE RE AAYE (DAKU AUR JAWAN-1978)
75) TEEN BATTI WALA GOVINDA AALA (MUQABLA-1979)
76) MUJHE DENA RE BADHAI GAON WALON (AHINSA-1979)
77) MEIN HOON KAUN YE TUJHE (AHINSA-1979)
78) SAMBHAL KAR HASEENO SE AANKEIN (YAARI DUSHMANI-1980)
79) O SAPERAN CHAL CHALIYE SHERAWALI (YAADON KI ZANJEER-1984)
The title of this article is ‘Brave Jewels Against COVID-19’ means the entire world who are now showing the courage against this pandemic COVID-19 are very brave enough in tackling this and we all are rare jewels.
We need to remember that This is the moment and its just a phase which too shall pass. Mumbai has never been the same after Corona has affected the city amidst the lockdown. It has caused an extensive and massive vibration throughout the world. We will definitely come out of this very soon. We all should follow some basic rules and regulations that we need to be inside the house and should not move out of our house under any cirumstances, maintain basic hygiene and social distancing
Why Social Distancing is important?
As we have seen this rapid increase in Corona cases, this is due to that person has come in contact with a person who has got infected from Corona Virus. Sometimes we go out if there is some urgent work. For example: If there are no groceries or milk in the house we go to a shop to buy that item, but we strictly need to follow the basic norms that we would maintain a long distance from the other person who is standing in front of us and we should stand atleast 2 to 3 meters away from our fellow citizen. If we don’t do this and if the other person is infected from Corona and we have come in contact with that person, then this can affect all our near and dear ones. People who do not follow this are callous about everyone in the society. People who go out should wear mask and cover the mouth so that it can protect yourself and the entire world from this pandemic.
Why Awareness is Important?
in life awareness is important about everything. First of all we need to be aware about ourselves and we should know us very well. Secondly, if we are aware about us, our hidden qualities then we can make the entire world aware about our hidden qualities by publicizing us. Similarly, while i am writing this article, I hope you all become aware about this pandemic and its advere effects by reading this and informing others too about this who are still not aware of Covid-19 who are staying far off from the cities and living in remote villages. We all need to be incumbent about this and take this on our shoulders and spread “online awareness” everywhere through social media, telephone calls, google hangouts, etc so that we fight together which we are doing right now and show everyone that we all have binded unanimously and we never give up.
What can we do during this time?
Its lockdown time indeed and we all working from home, but remember we aren’t locked down at all and we are spending time with people who are extremely close to us i.e our parents, our siblings, our spouse, our children, our grandchildren. We can make them happy and help them with the household work and also its time we become more independent.
We all have various hidden talents and skills like singing, dancing, mimicking, painting, blogging, cooking, writing poems, etc. Its time we showcase these hidden talents and who knows we might become an overnight expert too. But, remenber this even after this phase has passed and we all again become busy with our routine life, but we need to convert these hidden talents into a true and unique passion and be grateful to the Almighty that we have been incorporated with so many wonderful qualities and excellent talents.
Why help the needy ones?
In this lockdown there are so many poor people, needy people, daily wagers who have no money to survive their livelihood and because of this lockdown, they have been drastically affected. Government is trying their level best, but we too need to help the government in reaching out to the poor people by contributing to NGO’s, government relief fund or by visting them and giving them basic necessities. They can’t earn their livelihood and so its our responsibility as a citizen of our country and as a human to contribute in the way we can. This is humanity and brotherhood.
SALUTE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT.
Last but not the least, A huge gratitude to all the doctors, nurses, workers, police, security guards, pilots, media, army and so many people who are working for us day and night and they never shy away from their responsibilites even during this global lockdown. They are trying their level best to maintain good composure and helping the entire world in all possible ways. This is the reason a huge salute to all of them.
This is 2020 and very soon we all would be out of this by God’s grace, but people who would read this maybe after 20 yrs and 30 yrs need to know how we are fighting together and we need to never lose hope. Be hopeful and do not become soulful.
Mohd Rafi sang 31 songs for Raj Kapoor which Raj Lip-Synced on-screen. Below is the list
RAFI-RAJ KAPOOR SONG LIST
1) MEIN ZINDAGI MEIN HARDAM : BARSAAT(1949)
2) AAO CHALE MANWA MORE : AMAR PREM(1948)
3) JAMUNA KE TAT HUMKO ROKE : AMAR PREM(1948)
4) YUN TO AAPAS MEIN BIGADTE: ANDAZ(1949)
5) BAAP BHALA NA BHAIYA: SARGAM(1950)
6) MEIN HOON ALLADIN: SARGAM(1950)
7) TA RI AA RI: DASTAN(1950)
8) DHADAK DHADAK DIL : DASTAN(1950)
9) DIL KO TERI TASVEER SE : DASTAN(1950)
10) HUM TUM YE BAHAR: AMBAR(1952)
11) DUNIYA MEIN NAHI KOI YAAR: AMBAR(1952)
12) SHAMA JALI PARWANA AAYA: AMBAR(1952)
13) CHURAKAR DIL KO YUN: AMBAR(1952)
14) BAMBAK BOOM SE AAYA HOON: AMBAR(1952)
15) TERA KAAM HAI JALNA PARWANE: PAPI(1953)
16) MERI ZINDAGI MEIN TU MUJHSE: PAPI(1953)
17) LE LE GORI: PAPI(1953)
18) NAZAR MILE LE O DILRUBA: DHUN(1953)
19) SHAMA JALTI HAI TO PARWANA: BAAWRA(1950)
20) SAAHIL JO DUBO KE KASHTI KO: BAAWRA(1950)
21) NAZRO KE TEER MAARE: DO USTAD(1959)
22) TERE DIL KA MAKAAN : DO USTAD(1959)
23) RUK RUK KAHAN CHALI: DO USTAD(1959)
24) HUM PE DIL AAYA : DO USTAD(1959)
25) AAKA BAAKA TAAKA : DO USTAD(1959)
26) TU LADKI MEIN LADKA: DO USTAD(1959)
28) GALI GALI SITA ROYE: CHHALIA(1960)
29) BAAZI KISI NE PYAAR KI: NAZRANA(1961)
30) TUM HI TUM HO MERE JEEVAN: EK DIL SAU AFSANE(1963)
31) SADKE HEER: MERA NAAM JOKER(1970)
1) Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (CID)
2) Sar Jo Tera Chakraye (Pyassa)
3) Jaane Kahan Mera Jigar (Mr and Mrs 55)
4) All Line Clear (Chori Chori)
5) Mein Bambai Ka Babu (Naya Daur)
6) Jungle Mein Mor Nacha (Madhumati)
7) Arre Na Na Tauba Tauba (Aar Paar)
8) Reham Kabhi To Farmao (Society)
9) Aati Hai Mere Saamne (Shahzada)
10) Mera Naam Fatafat (Shahzada)
11) Thoda Sa Dil Lagake Dekh (Musafirkhana)
12) Agar Babu Dil Pe Kaabu (Musafirkhana)
13) Bachna Zara Ye Zamana Hai Bura ( Milap)
14) Bata Aye Aasmaan Wale (Marine Drive)
15) Mohabbat Yun Bhi Hota Hai (Marine Drive)
16) Sabse Mehengi Cheez Mohabbat (Anjaan)
17) Duniya Ke Bazar Mein (Naya Andaz)
18) Ye Raat Aashiqana (Naya Andaz)
19) Aaj Suhani Raat Re (Naya Andaz)
20) Gareeb Jaanke Apni Mohabbat (Choo Mantar)
21) Mein To Banke Naino Wali (Choo Mantar)
22) Gham Nahi Kar Muskura (Choo Mantar)
23) Aankh Mein Surat Teri (Choo Mantar)
24) Yahan Hum Wahan Tum (Shrimati 420)
25) Humko Chod Ke Kahan Jaoge (Shrimati 420)
26) Thoda Sa Humko Sharbate Deedar (Ghulam Begum Badshah)
27) Mein Hoon Mr Johnny (Mai Baap)
28) Tu Dil Mera Lauta De (Mai Baap)
29) Ye Ho Kar Rahega (Changez Khan)
30) Husn Jawan Ishq Jawan (Changez Khan)
31) Beitiyaar Hoke (Johnny Walker)
32) Ae Dil Tu Na Dar (Johnny Walker)
33) Bachke Balam Chalke Rasta (Johnny Walker)
34) Muh Se Mat Laga (Johnny Walker)
35) Tujh Na Koi Gham (Duniya Rang Rangeeli)
36) Tumse Dil Kya Lagaya (Duniya Rang Rangeeli)
37) Laal Laal Gaal (MR X)
38) Dekhta Chala Gaya Mein (Gateway Of India)
39) Hum Abhi Aata Tum Abhi (Gateway Of India)
40) Dil To Kisiko Doge (Ek Saal)
41) Ghir Ke Barse Yeh Ghatayen (Do Roti)
42) Choron Ki Tarah Chupke Chupke (Do Roti)
43) Tune Maar Ke Pyaar Ke (MR Qartoon MA)
44) Mein Qartoon-PART 1 (MR Qartoon MA)
45) Mein Qartoon-PART 2 (MR Qartoon MA)
46) Mera Dil Gabraye (MR Qartoon MA)
47) Aa Aa Aa Chori (Light House)
48) Sambhal Ke Ye Duniya Hai (Sitaron Ke Aage)
49) Zara Ruk Ja Pyare Ruk Ja (Sitaron Ke Aage)
50) Tauba Tauba Ye Adayein (Naya Paisa)
51) Mera Dil Tujhpe Qurbaan Hai (Naya Paisa)
52) O Meri Bulbul-E-Baghdad (Naya Paisa)
53) Ek Do Teen Dil Gayi Cheen (Naya Paisa)
54) Aji Na Na Na (Naya Paisa)
55) Tere Ghungroo Jo Cham Cham Baaje (Naya Paisa)
56) Zulf Ke Phande Phas (Mujrim)
57) Adayein Jab Ho Latkedar (Khota Paisa)
58) Haseeno Sambhalo (Khota Paisa)
59) Dil Haseeno Se (Khota Paisa)
60) Hont Gulabi (Ghar Sansaar)
61) Chedo Dhun (Ghar Sansaar)
62) Kal Talak Hum Theek Tha (Detective)
63) Aaja Kar Le Muaqbla (Detective)
64) Bada Hi CID Hai (Chandan)
65) Ab Dar Hai Kiska Pyare (Amar Deep)
66) O Data De Humko Bhi (Aji Bas Shukriya)
67) Idhar Tho Haath La Pyare (Aakhri Dao)
68) Dekh Idhar Hai Haseena (12’O Clock)
69) Hum Tum Jise Kehta Hai Shaadi (Kaagaz Ke Phool)
70) Patta Note Karo Hamara (Zara Bachke)
71) Ishq Ise Barbaad Na Kar (Zara Bachke)
72) Maare Tujhpe Duniya Saari (Zara Bachke)
73) Aankde Ka Danda (Satta Bazaar)
74) Ja Ja Na Ched Maan Bhi Ja (Satta Bazaar)
75) Zara Tehro Ji Abdul Gaffar (Satta Bazaar)
76) Dilbar Pe Ho Na Kaboo (Pehli Raat)
77) Hum Ko Duaein Do (Pehli Raat)
78) Ye Powder Ye Surkiya (Pehli Raat)
79) Zamana Pyaar Ka Mausam Bahar Ka (Pehli Raat)
80) Kaise Manaye Diwali Hum Lala (Paigham)
81) Suno Re Bhaiya Hum Laaye (Paigham)
82) Badla Saara Zamana Babu (Paigham)
83) Ja Re Ja Mera Dil Na Jala (Jawani Ki Hawa)
84) One Two Three Four (Black Cat)
85) Nashe Mein Hum Nashe Mein Tum (Black Cat)
86) Kaun Tujhe Roke Kaun Tujhe Toke (Black Cat)
87) Beta Dar Mat Dar Mat ( Bhai Bahen)
88) O Chokri Woh Tu Hai (Bhai Bahen)
89) Jaate Jaate Isharon Se (Bhai Bahen)
90) Pandit Ho Ya Lala (Richshwala)
91) Bolo Dil Mera Machal (Richshawala)
92) Jawani Mein Tho Ek Dil (Richshwala)
93) Jaise Chahe Rakhe O Data (Richshwala)
94) Babu Insurance Kara Lo (Kala Aadmi)
95) Mera Tho Dil Dil Gabraye (Kala Aadmi)
96) Laila Ki Ungliyan (Ghar Ki Laaj)
97) Le Jo Chudiyan (Ghar Ki Laaj)
98) Laal Batti Ka Nishaan (Ghar Ki Laaj)
99) Tera Latka Laga (Ghar Ki Laaj)
100) Mera Yaar Bana Hai Dulha (Chaudvin Ka Chand)
101) Ye Duniya Gol Hai (Chaudvin Ka Chand)
102) Thirchi Nazar Se Yun Na Dekh (Ek Phool Char Kaante)
103) Mere Dil Pe Lagake Darling (Basant)
104) Ghoom Ke Aaya Hoon Mein Bandhu (Basant)
105) Humne Unke Saamne (Basant)
106) Chori Chori Ek Ishara Ho (Basant)
107) Tod Diya Chashma Tune (Modern Girl)
108) Hum Bhi Kaash Kunware Hote (Wanted)
109) Nigahein Shauk Se Keh Do (Wanted)
110) Us Ladki Ka Hai Naam Kaala (Suhag Sindoor)
111) Insaaf Wala Jo Bhagwan Hota (Suhag Sindoor)
112) Jeenewale Muskura Ke Ji (Chote Nawab)
113) Chahe Dekhe Ghoor Ke (Sacche Moti)
114) Gharaz Ho To Nakhre (Sacche Moti)
115) Teri Nazron Ne Aisa Kata (Neeli Aankein)
116) Idhar Bhi Haseena Udhar Bhi (Girls Hostel)
117) Hum Yaar Ki Gali Mein (Girls Hostel)
118) Aaj Ka Din Bhi Pheeka (Baat Ek Raat Ki)
119) Maine Kaha Tha Aana Sunday Ko (Ustadon Ke Ustad)
120) Mere Dil Ko Jiski (Ustadon Ke Ustad)
121) Sambhal Kar Ishq Farmana (Pyar Ka Bandhan)
122) Sun Gori Khol Zara Ghungat (Phool Bane Angarey)
123) Mein Baje Wala Baba (Mulzim)
124) Ishq Walon Pe Zamane Ki Nazar (Mulzim)
125) Aashiq Hoon Apne Pyaar Ke (Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya)
126) Aji Surat Ho To Aisi Ho (Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye)
127) Meri Jaan Meri Jaan (Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye)
128) Ye Ras Teri Baaton Ka (Ghar Basake Dekho)
129) Kitni Jawan Hai Zindagi (Shehnai)
130) Sharma Ke Na Ja (Shehnai)
131) Hum Bhi Agar Bacche Hote (Door Ki Aawaz)
132) Ek Musafir Ko Duniya Mein (Door Ki Aawaz)
133) Le Gaya Zaalim Ghari Samaj Ke (Bombay Race Course)
134) Yahan Bhi To Nahi Hai (Preet Na Jaane Reet)
135) Dupatta Ode Nikli Bahara (Dillagi)
136) Suno Suno Miss Chaterjee (Baharein Phir Bhi Aayengi)
137) Baag Mein Phool Kisne Kilaye (Night In London)
138) O Mere Yaar Tommy (Night In London)
139) Dil De De De (Jaal)
140) Tu Hai Meri Lakshmi (Duniya)
141) Haseeno Ki Aankhon Ka Tara (Pyar Ka Sapna)
142) Meri Jaan Apne Aashiq (Mere Huzoor)
143) Kisi Gul Ki Ye Kismat Hai (Sanjog)
144) Garaz Ho To Nakhre Dikhati Hai Biwi (Rajoo)
145) IS JAHAN KA PYAR BHI (AMAR DEEP)